Dallas Collaborative Divorce Attorney
Skilled Mediators Working toward Amicable Solutions
Choosing to divorce is not an easy decision, and it’s definitely not an easy process. But if you and your spouse both want to resolve the divorce as peacefully as possible, the path to an agreeable resolution may be easier than you think.
In a collaborative divorce, both spouses work with a trained mediator and their own Dallas collaborative divorce attorney to communicate their goals and negotiate agreements for property division, child custody, and more. For many, it can be a less stressful—and more beneficial—solution than going to court.
Choosing a Collaborative Divorce
Most couples would rather settle a divorce out of court, but not all are able to do so. For a collaborative divorce to be successful, both parties must agree to negotiate and try to work out solutions before going to court.
Collaborative divorce may be right for you if:
- You want to be more flexible in your child support, custody, or spousal support arrangements than state guidelines typically allow
- You value confidentiality and privacy
- You and your spouse have different values or preferences for property division that can be negotiated
- You wish to protect your children from as much turmoil as possible
- You want to avoid an extended court process or operate on your own schedule
A Client-Focused Approach
In all our family law cases, we prioritize efficiency and strong communication with our clients. This approach is ideal for clients seeking a collaborative divorce, because they want to resolve matters as efficiently and respectfully as possible. As children of divorce ourselves, we understand the struggles you’re going through. We can help you resolve the process as smoothly as possible so you and your family can recover and thrive.
Speak to our Dallas collaborative divorce attorneys by calling (214) 225-4344 now.