Those who work in family law see families at some of the most difficult times in their lives. When marriages fall apart, when parents are separated from their children, or when financial disagreements threaten to steal a family’s peace and security, it takes dedication, passion, and empathy to be an effective advocate.
After practicing family law for years, we at Garza Law Firm understand just how painful sensitive legal matters like divorce, custody, and property division can be. Even in particularly emotional or complicated situations, we fight to resolve cases as simply and efficiently as possible, supporting our clients all the way.
Trust the caring Dallas family law attorneys at Garza Law Firm. Reach us at (214) 225-4344 for a complimentary one-hour consultation.
Our Family Law Experience
Sibling duo Michele and Marc Garza both spent considerable time at their father’s legal practice while growing up and before attending law school. After several years spent working for other firms and in private practice, they came together in 2011 to found Garza Law Firm. Now, they’re able to pursue their true passion: helping families in difficult circumstances find justice and peace.
At Garza Law Firm, we help families with a variety of family law issues, including:
- Child support
- Child custody
- Divorce, including collaborative divorce
- Separate property and community property division
- Spousal maintenance, or alimony
As children of divorce ourselves, we have firsthand knowledge of the kind of turmoil families in these situations face. That’s why we work so hard to resolve matters efficiently and with no time wasted—so parents and children can move on with their lives.
Each client receives our utmost attention and care. We are dedicated to maintaining excellent communicating, updating our clients on our research and progress throughout the case. We make sure you know what to expect from the legal side, so you can focus on what’s really important—your family.
Advocating for Your Best Interests
- Versatile Legal Style We adapt to the specific needs of you and your family. We provide compassionate attention while fighting to protect your best interests.
- Caring, Personalized Attention Every family has a unique circumstances that requires a personalized approach. We will work with you and your loved ones to create positive outcomes.
- Family Helping Family We understand the meaning and importance of family. As children, we experienced divorce and its effects. Our goal is to make the legal process as smooth as possible for you and your family.